Senior User Experience Designer
Meet Our Team:
Working alongside an experienced ecosystem and the Pega community of Experience Designers across EMEA, you will be working closely with our clients to design their business-critical applications. These applications are fundamental to client success and impact thousands of consumer interactions!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
At Pega, we ‘Build for Change’ and look to undertake a customer-centric approach to add value to our projects. In this role, you will help promote the importance of user experiences, conduct the full UX lifecycle. This is your chance to embed yourself into customer cultures by having influence in these projects.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Apply modern and cutting-edge user experience design principals to enterprise projects using Pega tools
- Collaborate with agile teams to design and deliver the full UX lifecycle (including help develop the prototypes)
- Influence stakeholders on the importance of user experience and
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Who You Are:
You are an ambitious User Experience Designer who is skilled in creating user-centered designs and has a strong understanding of modern interacting design principals with a complementary blend of hands on UI development skills.
- BA/BS Degree and 5 years of experience or Masters in a related field
- Background in information systems, web development, interactive design, human factors, human-computer interaction, product design, or related field
- Consulting experience
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed enterprise-level applications that created lasting impacts with consumers
- Have ideally worked with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Partnered with Stakeholders, to align business goals with implementation results
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The ability to move seamlessly between different customer audiences and collaborate to build appropriate and successful user experience vision
- The chance to solve complex business problems for Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)