Client Solutions Architect - Government
Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega Solution Consultant team, you will work with a passionate presales team throughout the life cycle of the sales campaign and to own all technical activities required at different stages within the sales life cycle.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role you’ll showcase Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications and build proof of concepts to help clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Propose technical and business solutions in support of sales campaigns and serve as the domain expert of proposed solutions to prospective clients
- Assist the sales team with the radiation strategy into target accounts by building customer relationships
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Lead a technical sales team that consist of individuals from Sales and other departments to execute the current sales strategy
- Independently, work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
Who You Are:
You interact with prospective customers through executive meetings, executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demos, executive presentations and follow up discussion. Your role is to gain acceptance from customer that Pega solution can solve the customer problem.
- 5–10 years of consulting experience
- Expert in at least one industry, one line of business
- Experience engaging with senior leaders on various solutions and business problems
- Knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
What You've Accomplished:
- High competence and ownership of opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle from qualification to closure
- Successfully partnering with sales teams to plan and build compelling proposals and workshops to ensure a prospect’s business needs can be addressed with Pega solutions
- A strong track record of customer engagement with senior stakeholders who consider you a trusted advisor and thought leader
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)