Vendor Risk Analyst
Meet Our Team:
Our Cyber Security teams face off against the bad guys every day, and every day there is a new threat, a new opening that must be guarded and remediated. The team develops processes, procedures, and policies required for the prolonged protection of both our and our customer's assets. We assemble strong, innovative, multi-disciplinary teams to address contemporary and future cybersecurity or privacy challenges faced by our government and industry clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Vendor Risk Analyst, you will be a key member of Pega’s global team supporting the company in a range of matters, including security, procurement contracts, compliance, privacy matters, and partnering with team members and stakeholders across the company on other risk assessment work as needed. You will oversee the vendor risk team to ensure that assessments are carried out in a timely fashion. Where required, you will participate in audits or respond to client questionnaires about supplier management.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Conduct security assessment on vendors and advise stakeholders on best practices and impacts of vendor’s security control posture and remediations.
- Prepare and advise on corporate procedures and policies.
- Perform and evaluate vendor risk assessments to determine specific security and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the legal/procurement/IT team globally on a wide range of issues including alignment of processes.
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated to provide a best-in-class employee experience
- Develop a strong relationship among other professionals and senior management
- You are a dependable, results-focused, collaborative professional
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
What You've Accomplished:
- 2-4 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas strongly preferred: risk assessment, security, procurement, compliance, IT.
- Team player with good collaboration skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong support skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn about third-party risk assessment.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.