Principal People Technology Partner - SAP SuccessFactors
Meet Our Team:
People Technology is a rapidly evolving team within the broader People Organization at Pega. We are the trusted subject matter experts on various People Team tools and processes related to enabling a best for Pega employee, manager, candidate and alumni experience. We adopt an agile mindset and work collaboratively with our peers and partners to deliver rapid, high quality, incremental solutions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Principal People Technology Partner you will support PeopleHub, our branded SAP SuccessFactors solution, and participate in the continual evolution of our global People systems. This position is involved in all phases of the software lifecycle from idea to requirements, design, build, test, deployment, security, upgrades, integrations, maintenance, training and user support.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work with a team of team of technology partners in delivering innovative solutions that generate business value
- Hands-on build of global, scalable People Technology solutions that allow business teams to better execute corporate objectives
- Drive SuccessFactors releases including testing, implementation, and change management
- Construct release plans that realize iterative value through agile methodology
- Partner with technical teams to implement system integrations and optimized data flows
- Deliver SuccessFactors portfolio and roadmap updates to senior leaders, including executives
- Partner with SAP Preferred Success and SAP partners to ensure best practices and system stability
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for HRIS technology and want to create solutions that prioritize the employee, manager, candidate and alumni experience
- You inspire teams to deliver collaborative wins that matter
- You excel at juggling multiple assignments simultaneously
- You see the “big picture” while remaining detail oriented
- You are inquisitive, have a consultative nature and are customer service driven
- You enjoy seeing things you’ve built in action
What You've Accomplished:
- You have worked in HR Technology for 10 years and have at least 5 years’ experience with SAP SuccessFactors HCM
- 4+ years experience with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation and Employee Central (Recruiting is a plus)
- Implemented SuccessFactors, technical and functional best practices and standards
- Led successful SAP SuccessFactors HCM Technology implementation projects
- Integrated SuccessFactors HCM with 3rd party enterprise applications using Integration Center and APIs
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.