Performance Engineer Intern - Summer 2024
About The Summer Internship Program at Pega:
Join an award-winning Internship Program at Pega Poland! Our Internship starts at the beginning of July and lasts until the end of September. You will have a chance to take part in your team's daily work but additionally, we offer:
• Coffee Break Series with the Pega leadership team - you can ask and learn from their experience!
• Global Intern Project,
• Diversity and Inclusion, and Employee Resource Groups workshops.
Meet Our Team:
We are a team of highly motivated and skilled engineers who are passionate about delivering high-quality software products. Our team consists of experts in performance testing and are committed to working with other teams to achieve our common goals.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Performance Engineer Intern, you will work with a team of experienced engineers who are dedicated to helping deliver performing and resilient products. You will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will be challenged to learn and develop unique skills that will boost your career.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Work with top-notch technologies such as Kubernetes, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Jenkins, Grafana, JMeter and many more.
• Work with the team to identify performance bottlenecks in our software.
• Develop and execute performance test scenarios to validate the performance of our software products.
• Analyze performance test results and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of our tools and resolve complex issues.
Who You Are:
You are at least a third-year Computer Science (or related) student. You are a bright & fast learner passionate about the software development process, and you would like to engage in impactful work and learn about best practices for testing large-scale and complex systems.
You also have:
• Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems and basic skills in at least one of the following languages: Python, Kotlin, Java or Golang.
• Strong interest in modern technologies and frameworks and are excited about the opportunity to apply and expand your knowledge through real-world projects.
• Solid problem-solving abilities that allow you to approach technical challenges methodically.
• Effective communication skills and comfortable using English in a professional environment, as you will collaborate with diverse teams across our global organization.
Pega Offers You:
- Three-month paid internship (full-time)
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams in real-time, impactful projects and initiatives.
- Structured manager and mentor program.
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights