MBA Product Management Summer Intern
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega’s Product Management team, you will work closely with the various set of Product Managers and Product Owners responsible for setting Product strategy, development and delivery of our core market offerings.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Support Product Management Programs including:
- Product Vision: Assist in formulating and implementing the standard product vision, ensuring it aligns with broader corporate goals and customer needs.
- Work with Product Engineering: Collaborate closely with engineering teams to turn product requirements into actionable tasks, and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Hands-on with Pega's Technology: Actively engage in hands-on work to understand Pega's technology stack, including setting up and configuring Pega solutions for internal use or customer demos.
- Proof of Concepts: Utilize Pega's technology along with other third-party solutions to create and validate proof-of-concepts that demonstrate the value of the product.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about improving processes and supporting an agile development culture. You are a great communicator with excellent organizational skills who is able to look a problem, influence a solution and set it in motion. You are looking to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Educational Background: While an MBA is not required, an interest in Technology, Product/Program Management is essential. An undergraduate degree in fields like Statistics, Decision Sciences, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Computer Science is a valuable asset.
- Agile Advocate: You have a passion for fostering an agile development culture and may have experience with agile methodologies.
- Strong Communicator: You excel at clear communication and have exceptional organizational skills. Your communication abilities allow you to engage effectively with everyone in the company, from top-level executives to individual software engineers.
- Problem-Solver and Innovator: You don't just identify problems; you also influence solutions and set them into motion. Your out-of-the-box thinking drives effective collaboration and solutions.
- Ambitious Learner: You aim to develop your skills in an enterprise environment and are eager to work with an industry-leading product.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.