Global Employee Relations Leader
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We are seeking a seasoned Employee Relations Leader to join our dynamic People Team. In this Global Employee Relations Leader role, you will be responsible to establish the new, global Employee Relations Center of Excellence (COE) by building a team, developing, and implementing employee relations strategies, policies, and programs that align with Pega’s overall business objectives. You will use your expertise to work across the employee and management community to provide end-to-end ownership of employee relations and talent management matters on a global basis
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You will coach and train a team of Talent Advisory Partners that will own employee relations globally.
- Build the overarching global framework for employee relations function that encompasses governance, success measurements, processes, tools and resources.
- Create and conduct training on employee relations working with our legal/compliance teams so that our managers understand important topics (e.g., protected leaves, code of conduct, disciplinary/grievance, discrimination, bullying and harassment).
- Create compliance and procedure to support government works councils, policies etc.
- Identify a fair and inclusive process appropriate for employee concerns or grievances including overseeing employee fact-finding.
- Review analytics make improvement recommendations. Ensure full suite of self-service tools are available.
Who You Are:
- Significant experience in Human Resources, Employee Relations, or Legal roles.
- Fluency in English and French required and other languages is a distinct advantage.
- Self-starter who is results-oriented and able to execute using existing resources and tools.
- Team-oriented, experience managing a team of at least 5-10 members overseeing employee relations matters, and actively participating to foster a positive work environment with peers.
- Customer centric leader with global experience and strong sense of urgency.
- Proven successful track record of partnering/collaborating internally with key stakeholders such as Legal and Compliance.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills, and strong, active listening skills with the ability to establish credibility quickly.
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work.
- Ability to recommend improvements and changes to ensure legal requirements are met and drive best practice.
- Relevant degree/certification in Human Resources, Law, or a related discipline highly desirable.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- An establish company with a start up vibe where you can make change happen.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.