Cloud Development Engineer, Application Deployment
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service, and operations for our Global 500 clients include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Our Pega Cloud team focuses on delivering services that are essential for Pega as a Service success. As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest-growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe (US/EU/India) to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement, test, deploy and operate the components, applications and services that power Pega Cloud services. You will be adopting best DevOps practices using industry standard CI/CD solutions. • Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by very talented engineers.
- Be part of a dynamic team developing strategically important features for world-class customers.
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing and support.
- Use Java and Go-lang as the programming language to build highly available and scalable systems using modern Cloud native technologies. • Ensure that the delivered work meets functional and technical requirements, and quality standards. • Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer of information.
Who You Are:
You are a competent programmer having experience in Java and Cloud technologies and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems. • Passionate about engineering and building features for customers. • Strong coding and problem-solving skills. • Expertise of Core Java, good understanding of OOPS concepts. • Exposure to integration technologies like XML, JSON, REST, SOAP. • Experience in developing and operating Microservices, preferably in Micronaut, exposure to AWS, DevOps, Kubernetes. • Familiarity and understanding of the Agile development process. • Good Communication Skills • Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
What You've Accomplished:
• Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record • 2-4 years of development experience • Expertise in Core Java, Golang, AWS & Kubernetes related technologies • Developed functional, robust, and scalable services on cloud using Java/Go-Lang, container (Docker) and Kubernetes
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.