Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Nearshore Consulting team, you will work closely with Customer and Pega Architects to develop high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing) that allow our customers to enhance the way they manage their business.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
At Pega, we're not just altering the software industry; we're revolutionizing it. Embrace an unparalleled opportunity to architect, develop, and elevate the next wave of Pega solutions. Dive into challenges that matter, understand what customers truly value, and be at the forefront of technological advancement.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Strategizing with both business and technical teams during the application design phase.
- Crafting high-quality application components in line with our esteemed standards, ensuring timely delivery.
- Assisting in rigorous application testing and being a pivotal force during user acceptance tests.
- Upholding a high degree of professionalism; guaranteeing the product's impeccable functionality, alignment with client-approved business requirements, and surpassing client expectations.
- Offering expert technical training and support to a diverse range of technical and business groups.
Who You Are:
- Is deeply passionate about crafting solutions to intricate business challenges and unwavering in the commitment to customer triumph.
- Has familiarity with an array of technologies, notably object-oriented methodologies (Java, C#), database design, and application & web servers.
- Is keen on business process and case management implementations.
- Possesses an innate ability to grasp new concepts swiftly, exemplary time management acumen, and can juggle multiple high-priority tasks.
- Is a beacon of teamwork, fostering collaboration and camaraderie.
What You've Accomplished:
- Successful design of efficient, scalable, and resilient enterprise-level applications.
- Effective collaboration with clients to harmonize business aspirations with tangible implementation outcomes.
- A solid foundation with 1-3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application rollout.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.