Senior Product Manager, Integration
Meet Our Team:
No-code, low-code and Generative AI are all the craze. We at Pega are at the cutting edge of these concepts, providing revolutionary solutions for some of the world’s largest organizations and the most recognizable brands.
Imagine going from an idea to a fully functioning application in production that solves real business problems within a matter of a few weeks without writing any code. Applications that solve some of the most complex problems but presented in quick and rich user experience. Our customers build their applications once, and it is our job to “future proof” their investment through technology evolutions and production innovations.
In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Infinity platform, driving low-code integration capabilities that enable our customers to build sophisticated integrations with intuitive and simple experiences. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology and be the engagement point between the platform, our applications teams, and our customers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We’re looking to hire an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our exceptionally talented Integration tribe. As a Senior Product Manager for Platform Integration, you will work with the product leadership to define the vision and capabilities for the next generation of the Pega Platform. Your core area of focus will include building the next generation API authoring that uses advanced Generative AI capabilities in our low-code app development platform, keeping abreast of the latest industry standards and informing the company’s leadership decision making process.
This role will be based out of our offices in Cambridge & Waltham MA.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Define a vision and strategy for Integration capabilities across Pega’s platform to support business and customer needs
- Lead the definition, prioritization, and coordinated delivery of market-leading low code authoring and runtime integration capabilities. Collaborate across design, engineering, and release management teams (note: this is outcome ownership; not people management responsibility)
- Iterative and incremental delivery of working software on a month-to-month basis, adopted and fully aligned with the broader vision and roadmap for the Pega Platform
- Work with product leadership to define the offering vision, capabilities, use cases, and personas; ensure they are well understood across the engineering teams and stakeholders you interact with
- Understand the competitive landscape, identify market trends and areas of competitive differentiation to inform the product & business strategies.
- Have an engaged sense of ownership; be passionate about delivering market-leading software
- Work closely with UX designers and guide building of high-quality interfaces that enhance customer engagement
- Create specifications, prioritize requirements, and maintain a roadmap of the features being developed
- Manage the process of making the product available to customers
- Act as the subject matter expert for the integration capabilities in pre- and post-sales discussions
- Collaborate with other engineering teams building the product, clarifying requirements, and leading execution of short- and long-term integration capabilities
- Build communication program through meetups, conferences, exchanges, curriculum and more to raise developers’ awareness around platform’s integration capabilities
Who You Are:
- You are highly passionate about Integrations with third party systems. You have a strong product management and engineering background, and/or you are an experienced technical leader knowledgeable in integration technologies, passionate about quality and user experience and looking to step into a product management role
- Empathetic and passionate about your products and the needs of customers/end-users
- Highly collaborative, thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and cross-functional environment. Enjoy making quick decisions under tight deadlines
- An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of customers and decision makers
- Have experience building high quality user interfaces that are intuitive, consistent, and easy to use
- You possess deep application integration knowledge and can quickly grasp and translate a disruptive product vision into concrete execution using top-edge technologies like micro-services, serverless, and containerization
- You are pragmatic and understand tradeoffs very well when making technology choices
What You've Accomplished:
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar field
- 10+ years of experience in software products, with 3+ years in product management
- Have an eye towards design and able to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Public speaking and written communication skills to create and deliver impactful content including presentations, interactive product demos, webinars, videos, and case studies
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in highly technical and enterprise focused products and solutions
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, and an overall “can-do” attitude
- Experience with communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, and senior management.
- Experience with integration products and technology landscape is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Pega products or low-code development platforms is a plus
- Experience with or knowledge of Generative AI is a plus
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.