Senior Cloud Development Engineer, Application Deployment
Meet Our Team:
Service Usage data is used to improve customer experiences, monitor security, application health, quality, and performance. When you think of application monitoring and telemetry, the first things that come to mind are probably server load and availability, disk space usage, memory consumption, performance, and so on. As a member of one of the most innovative teams at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a light weight and scalable solution that is native and extendable to provide the capability to monitor application and Service performance, quality, adoption, and business impact
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software and the dynamic Journey teams help in focusing on implementing strategic solutions to real business challenges.
- This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a lightweight and extendible infrastructure to be able to collect, monitor, analyse and draw insights from the data at scale.
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by very talented engineers.
- Be part of a dynamic team developing strategically important features for world-class customers.
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing and support.
- Ensure that the delivered work meets functional and technical requirements, and quality standards.
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer of information.
Who You Are:
You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring come join us in building features.
- Passionate about engineering and building features for customers
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Pega 7/8 Technology with design skills.
- Exposure to integration technologies like XML, JSON, REST, SOAP.
- Exposure to DevOps, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Familiarity and understanding of the Agile development process
- Good Communication Skills
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 4-7 years of development experience
- Preferably a CSA/CSSA
- Expertise in Core Java, AWS related technologies
- Partner with internal clients & product managers to align implementation with business goals & outcomes.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement