Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Finance team, you will report directly into our Senior Manager of Finance supporting our G&A teams. This role will act as the finance partner to the Information Technology, CISO, Facilities functions.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will be the go-to person supporting the G&A teams on a day-to-day basis. You will develop relationships across the organization that you can leverage to manage, build and maintain budgets, forecasts and provide decision support. This is your chance to join a world class, growing finance group and be able to leverage both your Accounting and FP&A background while advancing your career.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Use your expertise and business acumen to provide business performance analysis that expands management’s understanding of business results.
- Help plan and manage the business by driving the traditional finance processes, including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Add value to the business by providing financial analysis and recommendations on proposed tactical and strategic proposals.
- Be a fully engaged business partner to the G&A teams, offering business guidance and advice.
- Be a strong communicator who can partner with different areas of the business.
- Support the accounting close process by reviewing results, developing accruals, and providing both qualitative and quantitative analytical support.
Who You Are:
You are a results-oriented professional that enjoys helping plan and manage a business and solve complex problems. The ideal candidate will be hard working, detailed oriented and possess a strong problem-solving orientation and a helpful attitude.
- You have a strong grasp of the forecasts/budgets you manage and can have meaningful conversations about those forecasts/budgets with the businesses units you support.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles & accrual accounting
- Keen attention to detail and a team player with a service-oriented approach to work.
What You've Accomplished:
- 2 - 4 years of finance analysis/support experience supporting a business team.
- Strong financial analysis and financial reporting skills and experience.
- Experience with P&L analysis and ROI analysis.
- Proficiency with SAP, Adaptive Insights, MS Office tools, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and PowerBI.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated potential to support and influence senior business management.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement