Principal Specialist Solutions Consultant - 1:1 Customer Engagement
Meet Our Team:
Pega is radically transforming how companies engage with their consumers, moving away from product centric, channel siloed, broad audience-based campaigns to true one to one, customer centric, real time contextual engagements across outbound, inbound, owned and paid channels. The core of our solution is an AI powered Always On Brain, that drives relevant and empathic customer conversations, covering a combined customer base of 2 billion consumers across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a member of the Americas Solution Consultant team for AI, Decisioning and marketing, you will work with leading finance, insurance clients, evangelizing how customer centric, emphatic and responsible AI improves value and experience in one to one customer engagement, one interaction at a time. You will work with Pega sales, presales and partners to drive Pega Marketing and Customer Decision Hub sales and solutions.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Evangelize how unifying data, applying responsible AI, and connecting channels through a centralized decision engine drives a unified customer experience one interaction at a time, in real-time. Partner with Pega sales, industry experts, professional services, and our partners to lead and drive highly consultative sales strategies positioning Pega’s Customer Decision Hub. Support several target accounts and sales opportunities simultaneously in the Americas working closely with account teams across the sales lifecycle. Provide thought leadership, evangelism and trusted advise based on your tenured past client and/or vendor side experience to position Pega’s 1:1 Customer Engagement solution. Drive detailed discovery, qualification, opportunity strategy and planning, solution development, through to decision, by leading and delivering RFx support, business value assessments, workshops, presentations, demonstrations, and PoC support. utilizing and developing your own advanced industry and solution knowledge, while identifying and refining reusable best practices, presentations, workshops, and demos to share within our Specialist team, as well as enabling other SCs, sales, partners and clients. Collaborate closely with teams beyond our pre-sale team, such as product management, product marketing, professional services, alliances & partners, to shape the future of our solution and GTM strategy.
Who You Are:
You are keen to evangelize one to one marketing, customer centricity and responsible AI solutions that benefit consumers, not just enterprises
You are curious and a lifelong learner; visionary yet realistic, strategic and hands on; empathic but not afraid to challenge; quantitative and creative; not just convincing but also persuasive; you engage up and down the ladder, in marketing and data & analytics organizations; and you love both customer centric business transformation and innovative AI technology
What You've Accomplished:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Electronic Engineering, Software/Technology or related field and 5 years of experience in any job title/occupation/position involving inbound, event based or real time marketing and/or with responsible AI & Data Science in a customer marketing, sales or service context.
- Experience specified must 5 years of experience with:
- B2C MarTech solutions (e.g. Pega, Adobe, SAS Customer Intelligence, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HCL Unica or equivalent);
- selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and/or equivalent in a marketing services/consultancy/agency environment;
- Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social;
- Data Analytics, Predictive and Adaptive Modeling.
- Must include 4 years of experience in selling to or working in telecommunications industry.
- Must include 3 years of experience with operationalization and customer friendly monetization of data science and AI.
- May live anywhere in the US. Telecommuting permitted.
- Requires 60% domestic travel to client sites.
1 Main Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement