Senior Front-End Engineer, Technical Support
Meet Our Team:
We are the face of Pega. Our aim is to provide world class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We strive to make it an easy, pleasant, and rewarding experience for our clients to work with us. You will be partnering with the best colleagues and clients across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be part of an ‘as-a-Service’ organization that operates 24x7x365 for our clients. You will serve as the first point of contact to understand their problems, troubleshoot them and drive quality solutions in accordance with Pega’s service level agreements. In this role, you will drive customer success and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pegasystems’ Software as a Service (SaaS) Products and Applications.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You will apply your knowledge and technical competence on Pega products and services to support client incidents every day
- You will collaborate with Product and Application teams as needed to research problems and provide solutions to our clients in time critical situations
- You will strive to maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns on their support incidents with speed and professionalism
- You will drive support incidents with proactive actions to avoid escalations and thereby meeting Pega’s service level agreements
- You will mentor new members in the team on the technical and process front - provide them with assistance in driving support incidents as needed
- We are an “as-a-Service” company, operating 24x7x365 for our clients. Typical support coverage hours, Monday- -Friday day shift, PST Time zone. In addition, on call weekend rotation once every 3-5 weeks to attend to incidents when they occur
Who You Are:
- You possess strong technical skills and the aptitude for quickly understanding complex enterprise application issues, client’s end-to-end application deployments, products and underlying architecture to solve problems
- You demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- You are a team player, you like to collaborate with different teams and drive results despite conflicts
- You are flexible to on-call rotation needs, open to work in shifts including weekend coverage as per client needs
- You are passionate about self-learning and knowledge sharing within the team with respect to new technology developments related Pegasystems product suite
What You've Accomplished:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, preferably Java
- Analyzed, troubleshot, and resolved enterprise application issues
- Experience working with relational databases
- Any experience in supporting internal/external client stakeholders
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement