Associate Executive Assistant
Meet Our Team:
The mission of TSO (Technical Systems Organization) is to ensure that Reactive to Proactive becomes the norm operationally and culturally, as Pega shifts its emphasis to client success on all levels.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is looking for a career Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced technology environment to provide high-level administrative support, calendar maintenance, meeting organization, and the coordination of reports and presentations to our Chief Technical Systems Officer.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Coordinate and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings and key projects in order to assure timely and accurate completion and to assist with various projects as required.
- Set up and maintain sensitive files and records for executive management and assist with complex and confidential company information requiring discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Manage and maintain specified leaders’ calendar, schedule regular staff and other internal and external meetings and provide backup documents for scheduled meetings.
- Propose and implement creative ideas on how to improve administrative processes across the team.
Who You Are:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of related experience with demonstrated administrative, secretarial or project management-related business experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to team with other administrative staff in the orchestration of meetings and projects
- Passionate about working within a technology organization
What You've Accomplished:
You are invigorated by working and contributing in a fast-paced, technology environment and are an excellent multitasker who thrives on juggling multiple assignments simultaneously. You experience working in a busy environment and pay close attention to details, with meticulous follow -through, strong communication skills, and the understanding that the small things matter. A sense of humor is a plus!
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.