Senior Business Architect
Meet Our Team:
Our team lives and breathes the Pega delivery vision: quickly building high-quality, outcome-driven applications that evolve with the changing needs of business. As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Senior Business Architects play a key role in structuring the business processes and information of the world’s leading organizations. In this role, you will help drive organizations forward from their as-is states to their desired states. You will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements. You will accomplish your goals by working with a dynamic project team to align strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and the technical team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from identifying and defining process flows and use cases, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered work product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Support Account Executives, Project Delivery Leads (PDLs) and Consulting Solutions Executives (CSEs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization.
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates.
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and to communicate their policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega functionality.
- Provide technical training and user support to business groups.
Who You Are:
- An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams in customer organizations on definition and implementation of business process changes.
- CPBA Certified Pega Business Architect professionals with 4+ years of relevant experience as a Pega Business Architect
What You've Accomplished:
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Creative and strategic thinker with a focus on achieving outcomes, yet with excellent attention to detail and process orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.