Lead System Architect - Pega Consulting
Meet Our Team:
As part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the Lead System Architect provides architecture and design services to clients and ensures delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional specifications.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us ensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable within the context of a client enterprise
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment
- Collaborate and team with clients, partners, and Pega team on client sites with a continuous focus on Customer Success
- Provide support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions
Who You Are:
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and engineers.
- 7 years’ experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience leading in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Expertise in a variety of technologies, including WebShere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50-75% of the time
- Achieved a Lead System Architect Certification
What You've Accomplished:
- Provided thought leadership to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions
- Provided technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Acted as a coach and mentor to team members
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement