Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a member of the Pega Consulting India team, you will work closely with our project teams and clients to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the client’s requirements. This team plays a valuable role in the end-to-end architecture, solutioning and design features on Pega product and applications. They work directly with our clients and Pega development as well as Experience Design teams to drive the design and development of product implementations.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega Consulting India (PCI) team works with our end customers to determine their business requirements and develops solutions for these requirements using the Pega platform and frameworks. PCI team works closely with our US/APAC/EMEA counterparts and ensures that our customer has a quality solution within their budget. In an enterprise world filled with poor design and implementation, we’re looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! You will provide thought leadership and Pega-specific application performance related guidance on multiple client facing implementation projects.
Who You Are:
- A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams. You have a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
What You've Accomplished:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field.
- 4-6 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
- Application Sever installation, Configuration and administration (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat) skills
- Database administration (PostgreSQL and/or SQL Server)
- Experience with DB2, Oracle is a plus
- Database query tuning experience using tools such as TOAD or SQL Developer on Oracle/DB2/Postgres/SQL Server.
- Deep database tuning experience ex: replication, database export/import, ability to diagnose complex queries, partitioning.
- Linux/Unix, some level of shell scripting ex: awk, sed etc
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.