Accounts Receivable Analyst
Meet Our Team:
The role will involve managing a diverse portfolio of customer accounts. You will be responsible for collecting outstanding debt, whilst providing excellent standards of customer service, and helping to establish and maintain client relationships. You will also highlight any concerns regarding customer accounts, ensuring you minimize risk and the company’s exposure to potential bad debt. You will have excellent communication skills and a customer-orientated approach. Previous experience in managing a high volume of work, with a flexible approach to a demanding workload, is essential.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a key member of the Finance team, you will be leading the Accounts Receivables based out of India, covering all global geographies. You will be a part of a fast-paced, high-growth public software company.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Submit License, Maintenance, Professional Service, Milestone & Training invoices to customers on a daily/weekly basis
- Understanding of customers' contracts
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Working closely with billing/revenue and Legal team ensuring invoices are raised and submitted correctly with ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Liaising with other departments e.g. Sales/Legal/PS and other managers/teams to ensure the smooth running of the credit and collections processes
- Managing and oversee wide range of accounts (worldwide)
- Assist and resolve all internal and external queries (emails, phone calls and IM’s) with ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Continuously monitoring high-risk accounts and taking action where necessary
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and SAP accounting software programmes
Who You Are:
- Graduate with 3+ Years’ Collections experience
- Knowledge of the Billings, Accounts Receivable and Revenue processes and knowledge of how these processes interrelate and impact company’s financial statements
- Experience in utilizing Excel, Word, Accounting Software, System Interfaces and other software packages (i.e.: Financial Control Systems, SAP) in order to perform the functions of this position
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Clear and confident communicator, willing to challenge
- Committed, bright, numerate and enthusiastic
- Meet prioritized schedules and deadlines
- Team player
What You've Accomplished:
- Lead and manage successful globally customers covering APAC, EMEA and NA regions
- A successfully track record of learning and development. Bring value to the process.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Strong knowledge of global customers and accounting
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst-acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Part of a respected and growing global Finance team
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.