Backend Software Engineer Summer Intern
About The Summer Internship Program at Pega:
Join an award-winning Internship Program at Pega Poland! Our Internship starts at the beginning of July and lasts until the end of September. You will have a chance to participate in your team's daily work but additionally, we offer:
- Coffee Break Series with the Pega leadership team - you can ask and learn from their experience!
- Global Intern Project
- I&D and Employee Resource Groups workshops
and many more...
Meet Our Team:
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will participate in the development of thoughtful designs and in applying innovative technologies to develop the best technical solutions. Our goal is to provide you with work experience that will help you learn new skills and improve your current ones, jumpstarting your career.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will participate in the development of thoughtful designs and in applying innovative technologies to develop the best technical solutions. Our goal is to provide you with work experience that will help you learn new skills and improve your current ones!
What You'll Do at Pega:
Join one of our cloud-based Scrum Engineering teams and:
• Participate in everyday team duties, perform assigned tasks with the assistance of more experienced team members, with an opportunity to propose other improvements,
• Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues,
• Have an opportunity to learn about our Pega Platform™ used globally by our clients (the biggest and the most famous brands in the world),
• Work with e.g.: Java, Kotlin, and Python and make an impact on our product.
Who You Are:
We are looking for highly engaged, tech-savvy, and collaborative students with a positive attitude who want to help us with achieving our goal - of being the "Top 1" CRM SaaS company in the world! You are a Bachelor's or Master's student in Computer Science or a related field.
• Proven interest in Java or Kotlin,
• Object-oriented design and development skills,
• Understanding of multi-threading and concurrency,
• Familiarity with Unix systems.
Pega Offers You:
- Three-month paid internship (full-time),
- A chance to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives,
- Structured manager and mentor program.
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.