Frontend Software Engineer Summer Intern
About The Summer Internship Program At Pega:
Join an award-winning Internship Program at Pega Poland! Our Internship starts at the beginning of July and lasts until the end of September. You will have a chance to participate in your team's daily work but additionally, we offer:
• Coffee Break Series with the Pega leadership team - you can ask and learn from their experience,
• Global Intern Project,
• I&D and Employee Resource Groups workshops,
and many more...
Meet Our Team:
One of the most visible parts of any application is the user interface: it needs to look professional, be aligned with the design system, should be responsive, and perform well on all devices. The UI must be accessible and work well on different browsers. That’s a challenging set of expectations to meet, and that’s where you come in. You will join the front-end development group and build the UI component library using some of the latest technologies and frameworks. You will help deliver the user interface for our suite of CRM applications and will collaborate very closely with our design team to bring our design system to life.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You’ll extend our UI library of functional components and layouts and implement some of the UI for our suite of applications,
- Work on a very innovative team that is driving company growth,
- Collaborate with the UX design group and other stakeholders to implement the design system into functional components,
- Assist with the resolution of urgent UI customer issues.
Who You Are:
You are a front-end developer who is passionate about web technologies and 3rd party frameworks, has a critical eye for detail, and is obsessed with delivering ‘consumer-grade’ experiences. You drive towards excellence and demand nothing short of excellence from those around you.
• You are familiar with CSS, HTML, JS and React, TypeScript (nice to have),
• You’re looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegial and supportive environment,
• You are detailed oriented and have a strong visual eye that helps you understand a creative UX design and convert it to actual UI components and pages,
• You are passionate about design, the latest web technologies and standards, and how to build professional-looking user interfaces,
• You understand the importance of delivering high-quality code with excellent code coverage using the unit and integration tests.
Pega Offers You:
- Three-month paid internship (full-time),
- A chance to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives,
- Structured manager and mentor program.
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.