Cloud Development Engineer, Management Plane Services
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement, and test the components and services that power Pega Cloud services.
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Support the development of Pega Cloud Operations management and Pega Cloud Self Service capabilities using latest Pega Infinity platform
- Work within an Agile framework
Who You Are:
You are a Pega developer having experience in building applications in Pega Platform and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 2 – 4 years of software development experience on Pega.
- Working experience in Pega 8.x platform versions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
- Development of highly scalable and performant features using Pega Platform
- Have a very good knowledge on Pega platform with minimum CSSA certified
- Strong knowledge in User Interface & Case Management (Case Design, Data Designs and class structure)
- Strong knowledge in Pega security features (Access groups, Access roles, RBAC and ABAC)
- Strong knowledge in REST services with OAuth
- Good Knowledge in using Pega Units and Performance tools like PAL
- Good Knowledge in Reporting, Agents and Queue Processors
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Good to have skills: Core Java, engineering tools (Eclipse, Git, Gradle), AWS basics, containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and must be a fast learner.
What You've Accomplished:
- Overall experience of 2-4 years’ experience in developing the applications using Pega platform.
- Developed robust and scalable applications using Pega Platform
- Strong knowledge in Pega Platform User Interface, Case management, Security, Integrations and Reporting features
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.