Commercial Operations Specialist
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega’s Commercial Ops team, you will report directly into our Sr. Manager of Commercial Operations supporting our global contract function to achieve SaaS excellence. You will work day-to-day with Sales, Business Officers, Cloud Ops, and various Finance teams to manage commercial agreements with new and existing clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Commercial Operations Specialist, not only are you responsible for mission-critical contract lifecycle operations, but also participate in Pega’s transition to an “as-a-Service” business model. Commercial Operations works day-to-day with Sales, Business Officers, Cloud Ops, and various Finance teams to manage commercial agreements with new and existing clients.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Review, Manage the Pega Contract process through to fulfillment.
- Ensure orders are processed timely in accordance with executed contracts
- Track and monitor quarter end deals, working closely with the legal teams to ensure all potential issues are addressed in proactive manner prior to contract execution.
- Participate in projects to accelerate deal Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the order-to-cash process
- Build relationship with internal partners to resolve issues in a timely fashion and make recommendations to continually improve processes and increase efficiency
- Ability to work additional hours as needed (month/quarter close activities)
- Other responsibilities included but not limited to participate in special projects or ad hoc assignments
Who You Are:
A detail-oriented, multitasker responsible for mission-critical contract lifecycle operations and participant in Pega’s transition to an “as-a-Service” business model. Commercial Operations works daily with Business Officers, Sales, Cloud Ops and Finance to manage commercial agreements with new and existing clients. Although this individual has exceptional interpersonal skills and enjoys being a team player and role model for others, they are also able to work independently as needed. This person is results-oriented and has the self-motivation to continuously learn and develop their skills.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a business-related concentration
- 2-3 years of work experience in software contracts administration
- Order management experience is a plus
- MS Office expertise
- Attention to detail, self-starter
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities for complex contract inquiries
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
- Proven multi-tasking ability and time management skills
- Capable of working independently and within a team
- Successfully supported a global contract function for a SaaS based company.
- You’ve excelled in a cross functional role supporting numerous different business units.
- Participated in large scale projects and have built strong relationships with business stakeholders and senior leaders
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- #LI-EN1 #LI-Hybrid
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.