Product Engineering Operations Intern
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega’s Product Engineering team, you will work closely with the Product Engineering Program Management and Operations teams responsible for setting product strategy and development and delivery of our core market offerings. This role reports to the Business Manager for the Product Engineering Organization.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Support Product Engineering programs including:
- Support the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific technology projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Support coordination and administration of Product Engineering organization-wide meetings and events
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Manage and drive horizontal activities including reporting and visibility across Product Engineering.
- Collaborate with Operation group to implement DevOps processes and mindsets
Who You Are:
You are passionate about improving processes and supporting an agile development culture. You are a great communicator with excellent organizational skills who is able to look a problem, influence a solution and set it in motion. You are looking to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Undergrad with interest in Technology, Product/Program Management. Technical background such as Undergraduate Major in Business, Statistics/Decision Sciences, Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science etc. a plus
- Confidence in talking to business leaders
- Experience with agile development practices a plus
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.