Meet Our Team:
You will be joining a team whose innovative and diverse culture centres on the highest levels of client ownership and the recognition of results. Our deep and wide experience empowers us in taking calculated risks on behalf of the company. As a fellow student of the Delivery discipline, you understand that relationships matter, new ideas co-mingle with tradition, and that courage is the cornerstone for leadership.
Clients engage with Pega to be a leading force in their transformational journey. Our "build for change" mindset is how we set ourselves apart from our competition and those who see delivery as a mere collection of deadlines & deliverables. Pega depends on the PDL team to create thriving customer partnerships through which clients enjoy unprecedented returns on their technology investments, warmth in our people, and clarity in our communication.
Must be open to future business travel of 50% to 75%
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pegasystems is seeking Project Managers to join our dynamic team of Delivery Leaders at multiple levels. Each Delivery Leader actively contributes to the success of all client engagements through industry knowledge, Pegasystems product knowledge, leadership, and project execution skills. The key responsibilities of the Delivery Leaders will include project planning and management, as well as client engagement at all levels within an account. This role requires significant travel.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Typically be involved in between one and two projects, including Pega, partner, or client-led implementations
- Deliver engagements to agreed client scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting clients to achieve the expected ROI
- Drive account hygiene (timely and accurate contractual documentation, Project Status Reports (PSRs), Engagement Status Dashboards (ESDs), forecasts, and A/R collections)
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of Pegasystems engagement, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best system possible is implemented
- Advise on Pegasystems’ delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client’s methodology; demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum approaches to delivery
Who You Are:
You are a team player with a results-driven attitude and demonstrated experience in professional services project management. Your industry knowledge and first-class leadership skills allow you to easily engage with and influence clients. You are committed to successful project delivery and client satisfaction while maintaining a high level of integrity.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS Technical Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years professional Project Manager experience (Required)
- Scrum Certification (Preferred)
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (Required). Spanish fluency (Preferred)
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.