Meet Our Team:
The Payroll Team is made up of three tightly knit teams of top notch technical accountants responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of payroll, tax and equity compensation globally. You will have the opportunity to work closely and collaborate with exceptionally professional, diverse and experienced partners across all regions of the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be processing payroll in-house for Pega employees and helping with their payroll-related queries. Also coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for payroll inputs.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Support Payroll Team with data collection
- Input and upload payroll templates with a payroll partner
- Maintain HR database for employee payroll records
- Auditing the timekeeping records and attendance records
- Entering new employee records in the payroll system
- Reconciliation of funding and disbursement
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates good judgment in problem resolution
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel
- Understands and applies payroll procedures, regulations and policies
- Utilizes technology-based tools and processes
- Customer service orientation
- Results driven and self-motivated
What You've Accomplished:
- B.Com (Graduate of Commerce) with MBA Finance / CA (Inter) / CWA (Inter).
- 1 to 4 years of experience in payroll processing
- Basic to moderate knowledge of payroll processing rules and regulations in APAC payroll
- Experience working with outsourced payroll vendors
- Basic proficiency in Excel
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay and bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.