Associate Corporate Counsel
Meet Our Team:
As a member of Pega’s Legal team, you will work alongside a group of highly talented professionals and top lawyers from across the globe handling all aspects of the legal, regulatory, employment, privacy, and compliance matters of the Pegasystems group of companies.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As Associate Corporate Counsel, you will be a key member of Pega’s global legal team supporting the company in a range of matters, including employment law, procurement contracts, compliance and privacy matters and partnering with team members and stakeholders across the Company on other legal work as needed.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Advise stakeholders on best practices in international employment, corporate and other areas of law, researching and tracking developments in the law and assessing and advising the business on their impact and developing subject matter expertise as needed;
- Prepare and advise on corporate procedures and policies;
- Review or draft procurement contracts;
- Assist with compliance matters, including but not limited to global privacy aspects;
- Collaborate with colleagues across the legal team globally on a wide range of issues including alignment of processes and how best to deliver excellent legal support to the business.
Who You Are:
You are a dependable, results-focused, collaborative professional. You embrace Pega’s values: you are Innovative, Inclusive, Passionate, Engaging, Genuine and Adaptable. You are ready to contribute to a busy, global legal team from day one, but are excited to learn and grow in your role and willing to take on projects and additional responsibilities over time.
What You've Accomplished:
- A qualified lawyer with relevant 2 – 4 years practical legal experience gained inhouse or with a law firm.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.