Senior Solutions Consultant
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy. Our solutions consultants are technically savvy and customer centric!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Present, listen, create architectures, showcase our solutions, brainstorm and solve problems
Work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
Help enterprise clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
Analyze the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how Pega's unique technology can drive meaningful improvement
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree in technology related field.
• Passionate about people & technology! You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to build and simplify complex concept to different audiences , combined with the communication skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs (business and IT).
• Manage enterprise organisations across a range of industries, with a focus on telecommunications in the region, to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops.
• Fully understand and clearly articulate the unique benefits of Pega to a wide range of customer stakeholders from front line staff right up to C-level executives
• Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
• Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of geographically distributed supporting technical and business resources.
• 4-8 years of thought leadership in presales capacity in technology designing enterprise software solutions
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.