Lead System Architect
Meet Our Team:
Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation customer centric solutions. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead and drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment
- Partner with our world leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilize your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client’s expectations.
- Provide support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to adhoc questions
Who You Are:
You are a highly technical hands on leader who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems.
• 8-10 years of progressively responsible experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
▪ Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
▪ Willingness to go the extra mile
▪ Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
▪ Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
▪ Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
▪ Capacity to lead technical team
▪ Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
▪ Fluent in Dutch and English
What You've Accomplished:
- You’ve completed or are willing to complete the training and certification of Pega Certified Lead System Architect (PCLSA)
- You’ve built and implemented as a project technical leader model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
- You’ve been exposed to a variety of technologies including Application Servers, programming languages, relational and non-relational data bases and integration techniques.
- You’ve demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- You’ve delivered solutions in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- You’ve provided thought leadership to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions
- You’ve acted as a coach and mentor to team members
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement