Senior Applications Engineer, Application Data & Integration
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems named a leader in the Forrester Wave: Real-time Interaction Management Core CRM solutions and we are the heart of Core CRM solutions. You get to work on latest and cutting-edge technologies in Pega which includes microservices, database tuning and integrations & many more . If you have a passion for building scalable micro-services and building high quality products ,then we would be really interested to meet you !
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The integration tribe is dedicated to connecting Pega customer applications to their ecosystems in a seamless, secure, performant and resilient way. The tribe offers integration-focused backing services and authoring capabilities that allow our customers to maximize the value of their applications by easily leveraging external data and assets in their apps, as well as safely exposing relevant data and digital assets from their Pega apps to other applications in service of their business goals.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Build high quality scalable microservices which would be used across all CRM and industry solutions that Pega offers.
- Influence the next generation best-selling products of Pegasystems by building a core solution.
- Bring your architecture and design patterns to the table and be a part of the most collaborative and high performing teams in Pega
- As a Senior Applications Engineer you would be able to mentor and coach the junior developers in the team
- Build high quality tests and integration simulators to test the product
Who You Are:
• You are a skilled Application/Software engineer, who can explore best practices, patterns, understand requirements and write high quality code quickly.
• You enjoy troubleshooting problems and working with uncertainties.
• You enjoy exploring the latest developments and best practices in Application Software industry and applying them at work.
• You take constructive feedback with open mindset and work to continuously improve yourself.
•You are a self-starter, highly motivated, innovative, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, and deliver against tight deadlines
• You enjoy mentoring others.
• You are committed to client success.
What You've Accomplished:
- BS/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a world-class university.
- 5-8 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- At least 4+ years of experience in developing microservices and scalable rest apis
- Successfully led architectural initiatives within your organization that shaped the product vision.
- Extensive experience in leading and testing highly performant, highly available large-scale systems in production.
- Excellent knowledge of Architecture/Design principles as well as design-patterns.
- Very good communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Have been a great team influencer and a coach.
- Had been an active person in the technical/social circles. Some foot-print of eminence or presence will be highly appreciated
- Worked with internal/external customers, and product owners to understand problems and provide solutions.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with world-class teams, who are passionate about client success with the mission of changing the way software is built
- Gartner, Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- One of the best places to work in India
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + performance incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.