Engineer, Technical Support - Robotics Process Automation
Meet Our Team:
This is an opportunity to join the growing Global Client Support (GCS) Team at Pegasystems, one of the biggest and hottest brands in the world. GCS delivers Tier two and Tier Three technical guidance to resolve Client requests. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new cutting-edge technology and work with a driven and collaborative international team.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be part of an ‘as-a-Service’ organization that operates 24x7x365 for our clients. You will serve as the first point of contact to understand their problems, troubleshoot them and drive quality solutions in accordance with Pega’s service level agreements. In this role, you will drive customer success and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pegasystems’ Software as a Service (SaaS) Products and Applications.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Support Pega customers and Pega partners and deliver technical Pega application solutions
- You will learn and be trained on Pega PRPC technologies
- Work with Engineering and Application teams to research responses to well qualified challenges
- Provide exceptional customer relationship management.
- Work with field engineers to assist on-site teams in resolving complex issues
- Become a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer-based Solutions
Who You Are:
- You are a person with strong technical and computer science background and willingness to learn and explore Pegasystems technology. You think independently, but also value teamwork as assist clients overcome technical issues.
- You possess strong technical skills and the aptitude for quickly understanding complex enterprise application issues, client’s end-to-end application deployments, products and underlying architecture to solve problems.
- You demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations.
- You are a team player, you like to collaborate with different teams and drive results despite conflicts.
- You are flexible to on-call rotation needs, open to work in shifts including weekend coverage as per client needs.
What You've Accomplished:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a related capacity such as Software Maintenance Experience or Professional Services or Solution Consulting
- Hands-on experience on Automation tools like Pega Robotics, Blue Prism, UI Path, and Automation Anywhere is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar field.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Good to have client facing experience in various areas like fulfilling critical requirement, identifying, troubleshooting, and fixing critical issues etc.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, health insurance and share equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.