Senior Technical Writer, Intelligent Automation
Meet Our Team:
Pega’s Technical Documentation team is seeking a Senior Technical Writer to enable Pega Community users in our world-class technology. Providing technical content and various other assets to Pega Community user base, this group works collaboratively with product owners, curriculum developers, and various subject matter experts.
We are service-oriented, collaborative, detail-oriented, and aim to create and maintain technical documentation and educational assets that users want to engage with. This user base includes seasoned developers as well as first-time users of the Pega product line.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As the Senior DevOps and Testing Technical Documentation writer for Pega Platform, you will work cross-functionally to document Pega's DevOps and testing features. You will generate documentation, in the form of knowledgebase articles and user guides, that addresses the needs of the multiple audiences. You will work with stakeholders across the organization to write effective, use-case-based content.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work with a global multi-functional team to design and implement comprehensive documentation for DevOps and/or testing frameworks
- Provide thought-leadership on the design and implementation of technical documentation solutions
- Evaluate Pega software products and provide feedback to improve internal functions and usability
- Become well-versed in the architecture, design, and implementation features of Pega software products
- Identify and make recommendations for process and tool improvements that increase the efficiency and productivity of the technical documentation team
Who You Are:
An intelligent, motivated, and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills. You have proven experience in documenting complex software products, a strong understanding of DevOps and testing frameworks and the ability to organize and present a range of technical material to a variety of audiences.
What You've Accomplished:
- 3+ years of relevant experience working as a technical writer
- Strong understanding of DevOps and testing frameworks
- Strong technical understanding of infrastructure concepts and best practices
- Experience in generating documentation in an Agile development environment
- Proficiency in DITA documentation tools
- Effective collaborator who can provide constructive feedback diplomatically
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + Bonus incentive and Employee Equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.