Principal Software Engineer, Customer Service Digital
Meet Our Team:
We are building the next generation of Voice AI that turns words into actions and drives amazing customer experiences. At Pega we are bringing leading edge customer service solutions to the market with amazing capabilities that make life easier for customers and customer service agents. Our team consists of highly technical software engineers and machine learning scientists.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We are looking for a senior software engineer to help build our new Voice AI capabilities that transcribe, understand, and make suggestions from real-time audio streams. You will help improve a Windows desktop application that grabs real-time audio streams from user desktops, build out performant and scalable telephony integrations, and build out automated build and deployment pipelines. You will be the primary architect of powerful integrations and pipelines that significantly improve our product offering.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Work on a very innovative team that is driving company growth
• Develop, improve, and deploy a C# Windows desktop application and telephony integrations for manipulating real-time audio streams with sub millisecond-latency
• Engage in prototyping work to identify and define future functionalities
• Continuously improve, refine, and refactor the code base and deployment tools
• Collaborate with other Voice AI engineers building related services
Who You Are:
You are a Principal Software Engineer who is well-versed in Windows desktop applications, deployment pipelines using tools like ClickOnce, and you’re excited to build real-time “Big Data” streaming infrastructure and integrations with sub millisecond-latency. You have a critical eye for sensible architecture and automation, and you’re obsessed with delivering best-in-class ‘consumer-grade’ experiences that are cost-effective, performant, scalable, reliable, and resilient. You drive towards excellence and demand nothing short of excellence from those around you. You’re looking to work within a culture that values autonomy and high performance in a supportive and growth-oriented environment. You are motivated to learn new technologies and not afraid to read the documentation in order to build amazing software from first principles.
What You've Accomplished:
• Advanced in software engineering with statically typed languages (C#, Java, C++)
• Demonstrated success architecting, developing, and deploying Windows desktop apps,
• Excellent English skills.
It would be a bonus if you have experience with:
• Emacs or Vim
• Telephony or CTI integrations
• Virtual desktops
Pega Offers You:
- • A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features.
• An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
• A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
• Continuous learning and career opportunities – internal trainings, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, rotation program.
• Competitive salary on permanent agreement and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport/Cinema City Card, English & Polish lessons, Employee Assistance Program and that’s not all).
• An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
• Remote work during pandemic. Our hi-tech office is located in Bonarka4Business Center. We hope that you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives soon!
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.