Principal Engineer, Technical Support - App Authoring And Industry Applications
Meet Our Team:
We are face of Pega. Our aim is to Providing world class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and customers across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Principal Technical Solutions Engineer (PTSE) is a key technical role within Global Customer Support (GCS) and the first point of contact to customers to address issues. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pega’s products.
What You'll Do at Pega:
The PTSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our customers’ business objectives to drive support cases to timely and quality clarification and subsequent resolution by themselves or others in Pega
Who You Are:
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and ability to coordinate with multiple teams to achieve results.
- Experience in a Technical Support role for a software product is desirable.
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development. Practice continuous improvement and exhibit a hands-on, “Done-Done” operating style.
- Experience sharing the knowledge on areas of expertise with the team members.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior/new engineers in team.
- Exhibit agility to work in staggered shifts assisting clients with their technical issues during weekends and off-business hours.
- Ability to multi-task, incorporating good organizational skills and flexibility, to prioritize work and deliver the maximum business values.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have 7+ years of experience / exposure working majorly on Java/J2EE applications.
- Hands-on experience working on large enterprise scale J2EE applications (preferably hosted on Cloud and deployed on Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic).
- Good to have Pega CSA & CSSA with application development and troubleshooting skills. Should have good knowledge on Case Management. If the candidate has 2-3 project implementation using Application Authoring and Industry Application & good understanding of upgrades, that will be an added advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills, besides being a great team player.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, and has experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving enterprise software issues.
- Good working knowledge of RDBMS with preferably Postgres, Oracle, etc.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with world-class teams, who are passionate about client success with the mission of changing the way software is built
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Gartner - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-recognized-gartner-critical-capabilities-enterprise-low-code
- Forrester - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-ranked-leader-digital-process-automation-deep-deployments-top
- One of the best places to work in India
- GPTW - https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/rated/100-best/Pegasystems-Worldwide-India-Private-Limited
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + performance incentive, employee equity in the company - https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.