Manager, Billing Operations
Meet Our Team:
As a leader of Pega’s Billing team, you will report directly into our Assistant Revenue Controller supporting the billing and revenue functions for Pega globally. This group is focused on interpreting complex contractual arrangements to ensure optimal set up of data in our financial systems. This an excellent opportunity to join a group of talented individuals in a high impact role to drive process improvement for key financial metrics, standardization and collaboration across the organization.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will support the billing and revenue accounting functions on a day to day basis, which includes reviewing complex contractual arrangements, providing guidance and best practices to our team and cross functional colleagues, developing and performing controls to ensure proper reporting of financial data and delivering excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and close process (monthly, quarterly, annually) for billing activities to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting (including customer invoicing).
- Review the worldwide team’s work product to ensure optimal set up of orders in our financial systems (understand the downstream impact that the data has on Revenue Recognition and financial reporting).
- Support in development of automated systems by leading and performing user acceptance testing of system enhancements
- Serve as point of escalation for support to Customers and business partners within the Company, worldwide, where assistance is needed with regard to billings and other requests.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of work experience in Billing at a software company
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficient in reviewing Software Contracts
- Proficient knowledge of the Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accounting processes and knowledge of how these processes interrelate and impact company’s financial statements, Order Management.
- Experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ERP systems (SAP experience preferred)
- Willing to work in 3 PM - 12 AM IST Shift
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how to create efficient scalable and repeatable processes
What You've Accomplished:
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles
- Strong attention to detail with the ability analyze complex deal structures
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and see tasks from inception to completion
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- A growing finance and accounting team on an international scale
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.