Meet Our Team:
Our team lives and breathes the Pega delivery vision: quickly building high-quality, outcome-driven applications that evolve with the changing needs of business. As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation customer centric solutions. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with our world leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilize your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Mentor and train our clients in Pega technology
- Leveraging your Thought Leadership skills, you’ll engage, educate and enable your clients’ resources on Industry and Pega Best Practices.
Who You Are:
You are a highly technical hands-on individual who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems.
- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar field with minimum 3 years of Pega experience and CSSA certification and experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
What You've Accomplished:
- You’ve built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
- You’ve been exposed to a variety of technologies including Application Servers, programming languages, relational and non-relational databases and integration techniques.
- You’ve demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- You’ve delivered solutions in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with world-class teams, who are passionate about client success with the mission of changing the way software is built
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Gartner - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-recognized-gartner-critical-capabilities-enterprise-low-code
- Forrester - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-ranked-leader-digital-process-automation-deep-deployments-top
- One of the best places to work in India
- GPTW - https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/rated/100-best/Pegasystems-Worldwide-India-Private-Limited
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + performance incentive, employee equity in the company - https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.