Software Quality Engineer, Case Management
Meet Our Team:
Case management teams take care of the entire case processing which is the core functionality of Pega. These teams take care of providing the best user experience for designing the application in a business understandable configuration view. Underlying capabilities that support Process Automation and Digital Transformation and also exposing these functionalities as APIs are majorly worked by these teams. Our team is a cross-functional with an understanding of UI technologies and web applications and the end-to-end user experience of the Pega application.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design and build strategic solutions for real business challenges. our products and solutions. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the customer experience, improve user productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
Who You Are:
- You are a Quality Engineer passionate about exploring and using the system for real business cases.
- Develop & maintain unit tests for any new code developed.
- Research & develop automation code adhering to the best design patterns.
- Showing sense of urgency in delivering in sprint user stories with no compromise in quality.
What You've Accomplished:
- 2–4 years of software testing/development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Experience on Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Junit, Java Selenium with Cucumber or any similar framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Use various tools, languages and libraries like Git, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Linux, Java, JUnit, Groovy.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.