Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting team (Marketing focused) you will help drive worldwide Marketing solutions for enterprise customers while working with Pega sales and solutions consulting organizations and with partners to drive Decisioning & Marketing outcomes. The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and partners and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic marketing applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Propose decision management solutions to meet clients’ needs and serve as the product expert to prospective clients.
- Creating value propositions, business cases, account strategies, visioning demos and proof of concepts that align with Pega’s Marketing applications.
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how clients can maximize their license to drive business benefits.
Who You Are:
Passionate about people & technology! You are an expert in conveying the value proposition of software to marketing executives at some of North America’s most reputable companies. You are skilled in areas of digital marketing, decision management, inbound & real time marketing, predictive analytics & data mining or campaign management. Most importantly, you will have a dynamic personality and have the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Next Best Action technologies, predictive Analytics and real-time market or solid understanding of similiar marketing automation technologies
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Transformation agenda of large marketing organizations
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social
- Demonstrated sales and account management skillstrong consulting skills
- Demonstrated consultative skills
What You've Accomplished:
- 5+ years’ selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Confident evangelist to both internal and external (clients, partners & media) audiences
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Job ID: 18071 #LI-AB5
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.