Customer Engagement Sales Specialist
Meet Our Team:
The 1:1 Customer Engagement Unit has the mission of accelerating Pega’s growth and scaling our business in relation to RTIM (Real Time Interaction Management) - delivering Customer Value Optimization for our clients. As a 1:1 Customer Engagement Seller you will report directly into the Pega sales organisation but enjoy close links with the 1:1 Customer Engagement Business Unit through matrix reporting to 1:1 Sales Leadership.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will have access to Pega’s market-leading solutions, uncapped earning potential and the world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. As the recognized industry leader in Real-Time Interaction Management according to analysts such as Forrester, we challenge companies to rethink the way they manage 1:1 Customer engagement and optimize customer value.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts or radiate within the existing customer base for 1:1 customer engagement opportunities and to meet or exceed defined booking targets.
- Leverage the challenger selling principles for Customer Engagement opportunities by providing insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market.
- Through training, become deeply conversant in Pegasystems’ value propositions for 1:1 Customer Engagement and Customer Decisioning including the technology, differentiators, customer references and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs and develop an expertise in Pegasystems 1:1 Customer Engagement advantages.
- Work and sell with Partners on 1:1 Customer Engagement opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives in marketing, retention, customer experience, (digital) channels, data and analytics, customer value management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Able to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively.
- Able to communicate and organize up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Significant experience selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the CMO, Retention Executive, Revenue Officer etc., Next Best Action, predictive analytics and real-time marketing services and products from an enterprise technology perspective.
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- The opportunity to join, contribute to and learn from, the market-leading global team
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment. Great Paris office location - city centre office at Trocadero !
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.