Lead Decisioning Architect
Meet Our Team:
Our team lives and breathes the Pega delivery vision: building rapid, high-quality, outcome driven applications that evolve with the changing needs of business functions. As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative decisioning business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the Lead Decisioning Architect plays a critical leadership role in helping Pega’s clients and partners realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of decisioning and analytics solutions.
Working both remotely and on-site at a customer location, you will work in a technical advisory capacity with key customer and Pega partner stakeholders across Business and Technical functions to define and agree effective customer Marketing and Decisioning solutions.
The Lead Decisioning Architect role will also support Pega business and technical excellence activities and function as the Strategic Application Champion.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work in a technical advisory capacity with key customer and Pega partner stakeholders across Business and Technical Functions to define and agree effective customer Marketing and Decisioning solutions.
- Provide business and technical leadership in end-to-end project delivery utilizing latest features and tools available in Customer Decision Hub (CDH)
- Maintain advanced knowledge of the CDH Architecture and all CDH design and implementation features
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of reuse in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing CDH
- Complete customer journey mapping and optimization to drive an effective and engaging customer experience.
- Support the sales cycle and ensure effective sales-service transition with regards to overall strategy and vision realization.
- Partner with training teams to advise, help develop, and test drive Decisioning courseware and other training artifacts.
Who You Are:
- A hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in client organizations on all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience with designing and/or implementing Marketing and Decisioning software (such as Chordiant, Infor CRM Epiphany, SmartFocus, Experian, Adobe, Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce, Teradata, Aprimo, IBM Unica) applications.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as independently.
What You've Accomplished:
- You’ve led business and/or technical streams to success on Decisioning and Analytics engagements.
- You’ve led business and/or technical streams to design and implement Decisioning and Analytics solutions/applications.
- You’ve provided thought leadership to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide decisioning and technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
Job ID: 17951 #LI-AB5
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.