Senior Principal Software Engineer, Application Security
Meet Our Team:
Security teams are skilled on Security, Java, and Cloud native technologies, and are highly flexible in understanding business needs of different customer use cases and quickly scale up to provide technical solutions. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the information experience and increase customer satisfaction. In your daily work you will be using technologies like Kubernetes & helm, Docker, Java, Spring Boot, Microservices CI & CD, and Cloud Services.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be developing high quality code, validating, and automating the feature functionality. By understanding the existing functional complexity and planned enhancements, is delivering high quality feature improvements and enhancements.
Be a member of development team that focuses on adding new security capabilities to a microservice-based architecture! Learn and work on the latest frameworks and technology to secure an as-a-Service solution.
Security teams focus on adding new features including Authentication, Authorization and Encryption capabilities with all the latest protocols – SAML, OIDC (Login with Google etc), OAuth2– certificates, signing, AES-256 and so on.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model.
• Be part of a fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
• Leverage technologies and frameworks for building robust features in the product.
• Deliver solutions in an iterative approach for an as-a-Service solution.
• Identify and create new ideas and improvements, present solutions to your colleagues, and mentor in software development topics.
Who You Are:
If you are a good team player and work collaboratively, and passionate about exploring technology, come join us in building a cloud native product that solves real business problems. You are proactive in doing research and come up with new idea
What You've Accomplished:
• At least 8 years of software development experience,
• Very good knowledge of OOPS, Design Concepts, Core Java including Concurrency, Serialization, Java Collection,
• Good understanding on software development methodologies and quality processes,
• Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms,
• Debugging experience,
• Exposure to integration technologies like XML, JSON, REST, SOAP,
• Clear and concise written and verbal communications skills in English.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- [Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works]
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.