Associate Cloud Product Manager
Meet Our Team:
The number of our Pega Cloud SaaS and PaaS customers is rapidly growing. We are looking for individuals who will help us drive this growth by building highly scalable cutting-edge Cloud Services. If you feel like you want to be a part of this challenge, please let us know!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Cloud Services. As a Product Owner, you will drive, prioritize, and communicate the work that our engineering teams need to deliver based on business needs.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Pega Cloud Product Management maximizes value for customers and clients through immersion in their perspectives, translation of their needs into product offerings, and transparency and alignment with stakeholders to ensure that the right work gets done by the right teams at the right time. Some key activities will include:
- Ownership of the product vision, creation of a roadmap, and their presentation to higher stakeholders
- Backlog execution and addressing feedback on product features or implementation
- Participation in team demos, retrospectives, and planning ceremonies
- Acceptance of quality work while ensuring constant process improvement throughout the software delivery lifecycle
- Coordination of dependencies across product lines with the product management team
- Maximization of the value delivered by a scrum team based on the roadmap
- Analysis of the market and providing recommendations for build vs buy
- Making key decisions about the product based on stakeholder feedback
- Assessment of opportunities for application and process improvement
Who You Are:
- A true leader who is technically capable to understand our Pega Cloud product and who can drive it to success
- An effective communicator and collaborator
- An individual who demonstrates initiative and autonomy at work
- Someone looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork & enjoys a cross-functional environment
- An individual with a blend of technological know-how and strategic vision
- A thought leader who expresses facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner
- Someone who has an eye towards design, and drive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Someone who enjoys making decisions under time pressure
- Someone who is empathetic and passionate about one’s products and customers/end-users
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience in building and deploying Cloud services
- Experience in Cloud technologies like Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Kafka, MongoDB, Networking etc.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Product/project management experience would be a bonus
- Experience in managing remote development teams would be a bonus
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Continuous learning and career opportunities – internal and external training opportunities, area for own initiatives, Rotation Program.
- An inclusive, agile, and flexible work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other great things with us).
- Permanent agreement and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport, English & Polish lessons, Employee Assistance Program, and that’s not all).
- Possibility of remote work during pandemic. Later, you can work from our modern office in Krakow (Bonarka4Business Center) or in the hybrid mode (min. 2 days from the office per week). We hope you will enjoy Pega relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives soon!
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.