Solutions Consultant - Federal Civilian
Meet Our Team:
Pega’s Solutions Consulting team is made up of experienced and passionate individuals who are technically-savvy and customer-centric. Our Solutions Consultants provide world-class presales support to the largest Federal Civilian agencies nationwide.
Pega’s Solutions Consultants approach our prospective clients with a problem-solving attitude and determine the most strategic way to position digital transformations with Pega. Solutions Consulting works cross-functionally with sales, product, and marketing to influence both our external and internal stakeholders.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Solutions Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the most complex and impactful Federal Civilian organizations to identify their challenges and opportunities for digital transformation. You will be a strategic partner to the sales team in positioning Pega’s RPA and AI as the solution to those challenges.
You will be the technical backbone to our sales team, acting as an authority on our technical capabilities for clients throughout the sales process!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead the presales activities for Federal Civilian prospects
- Inspire and influence the sales team’s strategy and approach
- Execute world-class technical presales presentations demonstrations to drive sales success
- Remain ahead of the curve in presales best practices and technical understanding – learning isn’t just tolerated at Pega, it’s encouraged!
- Collaborate across the organization with product managers, marketing, analysts, and business officers as a client advocate
Who You Are:
- Experienced in client-facing technical roles such as pre-sales, consulting, product management, enablement, or application development
- Experienced working with Public Sector clients
- Technically deep and not afraid to dive into code
- A skilled communicator excited to engage with senior level executives both internally and externally
- A story teller capable of weaving together the vision of a solution—not just products—and motivating customers to change how they do business
- A creative problem-solver eager to take on new challenges in a growing organization
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with solution-based selling to enterprise organizations
- Technical savvy – coding abilities or Pega knowledge preferred!
- 4+ years of experience driving sales strategy or working in a client-facing technical capacity
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.