Senior Consulting Operations Analyst
Meet Our Team:
The Consulting Operations Shared Services team lives and breathes the Pega vision: high-quality, outcome-driven services that evolve with the changing needs of business. The Shared Services team is to transition a number by regional (North America, EMEA and APJ), operational responsibilities and centralize them under the Shared Services Centre.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s mission is to deliver innovative software that crushes business complexity, so our clients can solve problems today and transform for tomorrow. In this role, you will be a trusted business partner for Pega’s global consulting organization and a key member of the Operations Team. This position will join the existing Shared Services team, and with that, they will assist in process improvements and mentoring as the team grows in Shared Services.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Passionately drive thought leadership, by implementing efficiencies in global processes which are being delivered by the Shared Service team. Look to innovate current processes to be easier, faster and remove redundancies
- Ensure that the Shared Services team builds and maintenance a high level of relationship with not just the immediate Operations team, but also the field, finance, and all other relevant stakeholders
- Be fully coordinated with the global Consulting Operations team from North America, EMEA and APJ, in understanding what responsibilities the regional teams are currently carrying out within region, and the responsibilities which are likely to move over to the Shared Services team
- Always engaged by being collaborative, responsible, and reliable and try to help others within the current project
- Accomplishes business objectives by identifying and solving customer information and processing problems.
- Analyzing and executing operational processes, documenting results, validating and preventing errors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle operational tasks like Sub Contractor onboarding, invoicing, credit memos, order validation etc.
- As a Specialist he/she would engage in global initiatives like training, process improvements, oversee team’s workflow and be the first point of contact.
Who You Are:
You are a highly hands on individual who is passionate about exploring and applying industry best practices to help solve business problems and achieve efficiency.
- BBM/MBA/B.Com with strong experience in working for IT companies.
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrate key Pega competencies of excellence & learning and accountability & collaboration.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- A problem solver with focus on quality exhibiting consulting skills & building client relationships
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
What You've Accomplished:
- You are a high motivated individual, demonstrating the ability to multitask, with a solid base in having managed teams.
- You’ve experience in having worked with other global team members, and drive process improvements.
- You’ve demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business, being market leaders
- Organization with over $1 Billion in yearly turn over
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.