Senior Software Engineer - Test
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Pega Application to support Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the application components and services that power Pega Cloud self-service.
- This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Ownership of end to end release testing (planning, estimation and risk analysis)
- Gather project details and communicate effectively within and outside team for test execution
- Play the role of point of contact and be proactive in coordinating with the team to meet deliverables.
- Prepare and Track project plans and conduct task estimation and resource allocation.
- Review Key Test Deliverables and artifacts produced by the team and ensures they meet organizational standards.
- Ensure compliance of self and team to organizational policies and processes.
- Drive idea generation initiatives for improvements (Testing, Organization processes etc.)
Who You Are:
You are an experienced technical professional with a strong commitment to customer success without compromising integrity. You are a problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment who wants to focus on building, maintaining, and supporting next-generation solutions frameworks.
- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar field with 4-6 years of experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Test Planning and Test Automation
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Must demonstrate the key Pega competencies of Thought Leadership and Drive for results.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
- Must have hands on working experience in automation testing and usage of different test management tools, Testing techniques, Estimation, Design Test solutions.
What You've Accomplished:
- Overall experience of 4-6 years’ experience in developing the applications using Pega platform, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.