Project Manager, DemoX
Meet Our Team:
The Delivery Services team is a global community of specialists focused on scalability and enabling Pega’s transition to an as a service company. We own, drive, and facilitate lean processes that ensure the successful delivery and operation of work we are proud of, and our clients love. Through tightknit collaboration, unified direction, and clearly defined standards, we embody the operational excellence needed to propel Pega’s as a service culture forward. The Program Management function of the Delivery Services team coaches leaders across Pega to improve internal processes and execute on programs that support our strategic direction.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
70% Strategic Initiative Project Management.
- Orchestrate and execute technical facilitation of projects within Technical Services Organisation (TSO) strategic initiative programs.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activities.
- Communicate status and progress updates to Program Management and all members of TSO
15% Change Management and Process Improvements.
- Help to identify and implement process improvements to maximize operational efficiency at the team and organization levels.
- Develop and maintain meaningful reports to track key performance indicators to enable the business to make more informed decisions.
- Act as an internal champion (change agent) based on industry best practices
15% Contribution to Auxiliary and Delivery Services projects.
- Partner with leadership on key projects from the TSO and Product Engineering to manage deadlines and risk.
- Strengthen the Delivery Services chapter by defining and driving projects that strengthen the program management practice.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You will lead strategic cloud infrastructure and client support initiatives, partnering with operations, engineering, and business leadership.
- You will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and managing multiple projects. They will be accountable for the on-time delivery of business critical projects.
- You will possess excellent project/program management capabilities.
- You will evangelize agile at Pega, including continuous improvement activities by identifying remediating wasteful activities and artifacts.
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated, organized, and professional, with strong interpersonal skills who will dive in and make a difference.
- You are willing to challenge the status quo, share ideas, act on initiatives, and navigate conflicts in the interest of building a common understanding in an open, healthy work environment.
- You are focused on continuous improvement of yourself and your surroundings.
- You are comfortable presenting to large audiences, running effective meetings, and working with multiple levels of the organization.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- History of successfully planning, scheduling, and delivering software projects.
- Experience using variety of different Agile models (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of change model(s) and change management in an organization.
Pega Offers You:
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.