Meet Our Team:
As the Marketing Specialist for Communications, UK&I, you will work closely with the UK&I Communications Leadership Team on go-to-market planning, taking the lead in the development and execution of brand awareness and demand generation campaigns and working with sales on Account Based Marketing campaigns.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Do you enjoy partnering with sales to make an impact at target accounts? Are you tired of running one-size-fits-all programs that struggle to break through the noise? If so, come join our talent Regional Marketing team! The Marketing Specialist will contribute to the development and execution of account-based marketing programs aimed at driving deeper engagement and influencing pipeline at target accounts.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Contribute towards and create a set of account-based marketing programs that are tailored to segments of both individual organizations, as well as groups of organizations with similar business models and challenges
- Undertake quarterly planning with sales and industry practice teams to identify the right objectives, strategies and prioritization for marketing to each of the targeted segments
- Coordinate a broad group of channel owners in the assembly of tactics and activities that come together as an integrated marketing program to drive customer engagement
- Partner with sales to arm them with the right message, content and tools needed to activate the program strategy through their own outreach efforts to target accounts
- Analyze programs and organizations in order to actively leverage insights with sales and channel stakeholders to course correct and optimize results
- Be the face of marketing to the field sales teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing Specialists on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve the regional marketing model
Who You Are:
You excel at working with a diverse set of global functions and levels. You are an excellent multi-tasker, able to juggle competing priorities and appropriately manage the expectations of stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related marketing and/or marketing programs experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- A career growth path!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.