Meet Our Team:
Pega’s creative team is a smart, collaborative group of in-house creators. We work in tech, thrive on original ideas, and live for a great sense of humor. We’re storytellers, putting copy, design, and video to work while still having fun. A part of the larger Brand, Content, and Creative team, we’re constantly pushing ourselves to be innovative, and never afraid to take on challenges along the way.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a copywriter, you will craft engaging, impeccably written short-form copy for a variety of Pega marketing channels. You will need to understand Pega’s messaging, brand voice, and house style and consistently apply these to your work. You will collaborate with designers, marketers, and creative leaders, and will have opportunities to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Write short-form marketing copy for a dynamic and fast-growing enterprise tech company, including emails, landing pages, paid ads, event collateral, and more.
- Master best practices for writing benefit-driven and action-oriented headlines, subheads, copy, and CTAs.
- Learn and understand how Pega software helps top brands crush business complexity – then translate tech jargon into actual words that everyday people use.
- Work as a team with fellow creatives to get every project done well, on time, and on message.
- Occasionally edit others’ copy to align with house style and best practices.
Who You Are:
- A team player, you’re eager to learn, collaborate, try new things, and take your work to the next level.
- You’re flexible, upbeat, and able to adjust to fast-changing business needs.
- You’re interested in working with designers to conceptualize ideas and come up with creative solutions.
- You can take feedback on your own work gracefully and make editorial suggestions to strengthen others’ writing when needed.
- You can self-manage your time and complete projects independently.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of related experience at an agency or in-house
- You have experience with short-form copywriting, from crafting high-performing subject lines to making the most of limited ad space.
- Must have a portfolio with copywriting work samples.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.