Meet Our Team:
We are searching for an inquisitive, energetic and multi-skilled individual who is passionate about building design systems. As a production designer, you will work as a member of the design system team and collaborate closely with our creative and development teams to deliver complex and high performing web-based application interfaces.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
· Be part of an organization that has redefined what enterprise software user experience is all about collaborate with the design system team designers and developers to maintain the design system kit
· Contribute to the design system with new component design
· Look outward to identify technologies and trends to improve our UI capabilities
What You'll Do at Pega:
· Keep abreast of latest web and accessibility standards
· Assist with the resolution of urgent customer issues around UI and UX
· Participate in building applications for critical opportunities and go live
· Be a subject matter expert and provide guidance to Pega’s global support organization and internal development teams around UI and UX
· Promote UX and web accessibility best practices within the organization
Who You Are:
· 1-3 years of web design and/or UI design experience
· Proficiency with either Adobe XD or Figma
· 1-3 years experience building responsive, mobile-first websites
· Desire for continuous learning of latest web design trends and design tools
· Detailed oriented with a strong sense of aesthetics
· Passion for learning and applying new technology
· A commitment to collaboration and teamwork in all facets of web development
· Flexible during times of change: can quickly adapt to shifting priorities and timelines
What You've Accomplished:
The ideal candidate is a proven performer with a solid foundation in web design. This person is extremely detailed oriented and can demonstrate the ability to deliver creative UI and UX design. This individual is passionate about design, latest web technologies and standards as well as elegant and easy to maintain design files. They are conscious about usability and takes great pride in delivering the highest quality work. The candidate has also strong collaboration skills and can work well with the creative and development teams to build consistent user interfaces.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies in the Opensource world.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.