Senior Solutions Consultant
Meet Our Team:
Pega’s Solutions Consulting team consists of experienced and passionate individuals who are customer-centric and technically-savvy. Our Solutions Consultants provide world-class presales support, transforming how Public Sector organizations create delightful citizen and constituent experiences across North America.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Senior Solutions Consultant within our State & Local Government team, you’ll have the opportunity to change the way government agencies build experiences with technology, accelerating the creation of efficient solutions that their staffs and citizen clients will love.
You will drive opportunities for digital transformation and act as a strategic partner to Pega’s sales team, positioning Pega as the solution to their business challenges. You will be the technical backbone in the sales process - modernizing government to meet challenges of the future!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead the presales activities for strategic public sector accounts.
- Inspire and influence the sales team’s strategy and approach with extensive government pre-sales experience.
- Continuously develop and expand the knowledge of client’s business and mission. Create and present solutions that address client’s needs.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted adviser for government clients across all lines of business.
- Execute world-class presales presentations and technical demonstrations to drive sales success.
- Collaborate across the organization with product managers, marketing, analysts, and business officers as a client advocate.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in client-facing technical roles such as pre-sales, consulting, product management, enablement, or application development for State & Local Government clients.
- A government domain expert delivering comprehensive presentations to clients and internal audiences on large government enterprise solutions.
- Passionate about achieving client success, creatively growing government use cases.
- Able to uncover business challenges and develop a documented business alignment approach to tackle those challenges with technology.
- A proficient designer of domain specific demos based on user research and ongoing client interactions, showcasing product capabilities to improve government enterprise solutions.
- Knowledgeable of government procurement processes, providing RFP, RFI, RFx proposal support leveraging domain and product expertise.
- A flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- A skilled communicator excited to engage with senior level executives both internally and externally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- A storyteller capable of weaving together the vision of a solution and its business value—not just products—and motivating customers to change how they do business.
- Successful at maintaining relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- An adaptable leader & problem-solver eager to tackle new challenges in a growing organization.
- A remote worker, with ability to travel up to 50% (pandemic permitting)
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with solution-based selling to government organizations
- Technical savvy (coding capabilities a big plus!)
- Experience driving sales strategy
- Experience in needs-based selling of enterprise IT software or SaaS based applications.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.